In August of 2019, we are excited to begin our new fine-tuned supper series: Family Meal at Ivory Road. Served the last Wednesday of each month, these themed family-style dinners are inspired by our chefs’ love of travel, family, and collaboration. The dinners will typically be four elevated courses, with options for beer, wine and cider pairings. We aim to create a convivial, family-like atmosphere as we weave our culinary passions with great conversation, great company, and joy. Please stay tuned as details about each dinner will roll-out as they approach.
Tickets $45 // $65 with wine, beer or cider pairing, as indicated. Price does not include tax or gratuity.
Reservations are required, and can be made HERE. Please enter the date, time, and party size to by-pass the tea service information and confirm your dinner reservation. Please enter any dietary restrictions or food allergies in the Occasion/Request box. We thank you for your understanding that due to the nature of these events, we will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions, but cannot guarantee each request. We will get in touch with you ASAP if we cannot fulfill your request.
Day of the Dead Menu
Welcome Bite – Roast Duck & Beet Tostada with Marigold
(Vegetarian Option: Roast Avocado and Beet)
First – Tamale Duo: Lobster and Poblano//Shiitake and Cotija, with Tomatillo and Lime
(Vegetarian Option: Poblano and Yucca Tamale)
Second – Chorizo Atol (Thick corn soup) with Homemade Pan de Muerto
Third – Turkey Pepian with Pork Cracklins, Candied Pumpkin and Dirty Rice
(Vegetarian Option: Traditional Chile Rellenos)
Dessert – Mexican Hot Chocolate Cake with Caramel “Flan” and Cinnamon Churro Fillings
- Appalachian Roots – August 28 – A four-course menu designed to honor the Appalachian culinary heritage of our area.
- Color Dinner – PINK! – September 25 – With a portion of proceeds going to the Breast Cancer Foundation, this dinner will feature four in-your-face pink courses.
- La Ofrenda Culinaria – October 30 – Our spin on traditional Mexican Day of the Dead dishes.
- Dishes from the Heart – November 20th – Like a neighborhood potluck, Ivory Road’s employees bring their most cherished nostalgic dishes to life.
- Down the Rabbit Hole – December 18th – Whimsical and exotic dishes designed with the mystical in mind offered alongside a mead pairing.
Cancellation policy: a fee of 50% will be charged to the credit card on file in the event of a cancellation within 48 hours, or a no-show.