We’re located just 15 minutes south of downtown Asheville in Arden.
From downtown, take Rt. 26 East to Exit 37 at Long Shoals Road/Skyland. Off the exit, take a right onto Long Shoals Road and follow it 1.8 miles, all the way until it ends at Brevard Road (Rt. 191). Turn right onto Brevard Road, and you will see us on the right hand side just .3 miles down the road.
You can also take Brevard Road (Rt. 191) south all the way direct to our driveway.
Besides having a bite to eat with us, there are plenty of cool things to check out in the South Asheville area.
- Take a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Our cafe is less than 3 miles from one of the entrances to the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are located closest to the NC Arboretum, which is definitely worth a visit.
- Check out the craft beer scene.
- Just one exit further on Route 26 from our cafe, you’ll find the exit for the grand Sierra Nevada Brewery and Taproom. Their tour is beyond worth it. An incredible space with incredible beer, it’s a must-do. Also worth checking out is Blue Ghost Brewing, located just off Airport Road. A smaller, family-run brewery, there is always something fun going on here!
- Bike, hike, or walk in Bent Creek Park. Just two miles north of our cafe on Brevard Road is the entrance to Bent Creek Park. Here there are all levels of biking and hiking trails, and plenty of nice picnic spots.